- Merged several tests that required two
INDIrecords so that both
INDIrecords are contained in a single test
Merging the tests avoids using two tests to assess one capability. This change affects the following tests:
- Changed the
SEXrecord from "M" to "F" for the BASM (Bat Mitzvah) test in the Event Dictionary area
- Added an assessment for Behold
- Added the Change Date test area
- Added several tests to the Name test area to evaluate NOTE record support
- Added the Continuation test area
- Moved the encoding tests from the Event Text area to their own Encoding area
- Changed the
ALIAtests to use four tests to simplify assigning a test result; see the Link area
- Added tests for applications that use the
RELArecords for shared events
- Added Comparison Chart
- Added Test Result Criteria section to all tests
- Added "NS" (non-standard) icon to all tests that include non-standard values or extension records
- Added or updated several assessments
- Changed test result "Rejected (custom)" to "Rejected (non-standard)"
- Corrected NAME records for the "@" tests to use double "@"
- Updated the help pages to correct broken links and provide both "download" and "view" links for assess.ged
The download links for assess.ged do not work in Internet Explorer 11 because the HTML5
downloadattribute is not supported in Internet Explorer 11. You can right-click either link and choose "Save target as" to download the file. I plan to add a ZIP file version of assess.ged to the site in a future version. In the meantime, use a better browser.
This is first published version of GEDCOM Assessment. Future Change Log entries will describe changes relative to this version.
This page last changed on 10 Feb 2020.